Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Travel


How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

            Aside from a trip to London and a trip to Minneapolis, my travel was by foot and (mainly) by car.  When weather and time allowed for it, I went to the college, to my office at the church, and on nearby errands by foot.  Most of the time, though, I’d be splitting my day between working in a local place and a place out of town and so I’d have to drive.
            For 2011, if transportation options were better and cheaper, I’d love to be able to take public transportation when walking (or maybe even biking if we get the bike rack at the church!) isn’t possible.  As far as travel, if we could both get the time and afford it, I’d love to both see some new place outside country (Greece, Egypt, Norway, or Argentina would be on the top of my list) and also visit some area of the United States that I haven’t explored.  

No comments: