Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Five: Exercise


At RevGalBlogPals, Sophia writes:

I just got back from an 8 mile bike ride down the beach boardwalk near our home, and was struck with the number of people out enjoying physical activity. Runners, other cyclists, surfers, swimmers, dogwalkers, little kids on scooters....

She asks:

1. What was your favorite sport or outdoor activity as a child?

Swimming. As I got older, basketball became a close second.

2. P.E. class--heaven or the other place?

The worst time of the school day.

3. What is your favorite form of exercise now?

Swimming and yoga

4. Do you like to work out solo or with a partner?

In swimming I like to go to the pool with others but then swim by myself. For me doing laps becomes a meditation. I prefer yoga in a class. For my daily aerobic exercise and/or biking, I prefer to be alone.

5. Inside or outside?

Swimming in a pool in the sun is my favorite!

No comments: