On RevGalBlogPals, Sophia asks:
1. When was your last, or will be your next, out of town travel?
It will probably be to Minneapolis for the PCUSA’s General Assembly in early July, but we’ll be flying, not driving.
2. Long car trips: love or loathe?
Love seeing the places, but hate being in the car while we’re getting there.
3. Do you prefer to be driver or passenger?
If the other person is a good driver, I prefer being the passenger. If the other person’s driving makes me nervous (and many drivers do) then I prefer driving myself.
4. If passenger, would you rather pass the time with handwork, conversing, reading, listening to music, or ???
I prefer a combination of knitting and talking—makes me feel like I’m getting something done and takes my mind off the actual driving.
5. Are you going, or have you ever gone, on a RevGals BE? Happiest memories of the former, and/or most anticipated pleasures of the latter?
6. Bonus: a favorite piece of road trip music.
For road trips I usually opt, not mainly for music, but for audiobooks.